Unquestionably Confused

Markem wrote:

http://www.dailyherald.com/story.asp?id=78766

That has got to be the worst article I've ever read... I don't know
that I've ever seen "thread drift" in the middle of a short piece like
that.

The Daily Herald is very consistent at least, I have seen poor
reporting in it for years on end. Being a small paper in the Chicago
market which gives away more than half of it subscriptions what do you
expect? They pay lousy and over charge for advertising IMO.

Par for the course for these small papers. Not only the Daily Herald
but the Northwest Herald (different publisher, farther NW burbs):

The joke I like is: "Before the Herald (take your pick) we didn't have
a daily paper fit to wrap garbage in. Now we do!"