WillR

Richard wrote:
Looking at the pictures at Legacy, it does seem to be the same type of
thing. I don't know the quality, but they look pretty impressive and
well built. However, they range in price from $400 - $10,000 which for
the amount of turning I would probably do would take several lifetimes
to justify. (maybe not the $400, but definitely the $10k
=20
The Router Magic tool is made mostly from wood and bicycle parts.
Definitely a stretch from my normal project, but does look like fun. So=

far, it is on my "make it soon" list.
=20
Thanks,
Richard
=20

I have the same router book with that plan. It would be nice for fluting =

etc...

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw