Guess who

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:59:35 GMT, John B
wrote:

Juergen Hannappel wrote:
"AL" writes:

http://www.dailyherald.com/story.asp?id=78766

Very strange story. They tell that this very tree fell over eight
years ago, knoking holes into the houses roof, and now it falls down
onto someone trying to fell it? Someone put it up again after it fell
over for the first time? Not very credible.

I thought the same thing when I first read the story. But given that a
journalist wrote it (and we all know that they're not very bright)
perhaps just a limb broke of earlier. I usually take what I read in News
papers and hear reported on TV with a pinch of salt.

They got their start here.