Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Dan wrote:
That's why I think he should take down the portion of his own fence. Once the
neighbor pays to up a replacement, they both will have paid an equal amount
for that portion of the fence.

If the poster takes down his portion of the original fence and forces the
neighbor to replace that section, he's going to end up with the ugly side of the
replacement fence instead of what he already has. If I were the neighbor and
the poster was so chicken**** that he pulled it down, you can be sure the
replacement would be butt-ugly on one side. I'd try to make it clash in some
way. One good turn....

If I put up a fence and my next door neighbor ties his own into it, who gives a
****? That's his side of the fence. What I don't see doesn't concern me.

The original poster is being an asshole.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE