Larry Jaques

On 30 Jul 2005 13:27:09 -0700, the opaque "Dhakala"
clearly wrote:

D Steck wrote:
Here's the link.... (St. Louis Post Dispatch)

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...7?OpenDocument

Watch the wrap on the link. The story is at the bottom of the page.

Thanks. Gee, they didn't waste any words on that one, did they? :-)

How in hell do these make it into court? Damned negligent judges
and frivolous attorneys/clients.

There's also a story of a woman suing a church because she got hit the head
by a baseball near the dunking booth. That one gripes my butt too.....

Maybe the church put the seats too close to the dunking booth, but who
put her butt in the seats?

How about the guy who got 15 years for packin' someone's fudge?
Murder raps are 7 years but a butt rape is over -double- that?
WTF, over?

There is no justice in US courts.

--
Our ToolyRoo(tm) and Possum(tm) Handy Pouch Samples now available!
Never misplace your portable power tool accessories again!