FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl

Thanks for the help. They are $20 and the tubes are $5 each. These are the
T8's and they are only 4ft long.
"Clint" wrote in message
Well, my plan for lighting my 24x24 garage, I was going to put in 3 rows

of
2 8' lights. One row down the middle, the other two 4' from the sides
(leaving 8' between the middle one and each of the inside ones. I was

going
to start each of the rows 4' from the end walls.

Hope this helps. How much were they at CT? I bought my 8' HO cold

weather
ones at HD for about $50 each. They're 96W, instead of the usual 80 or
less. Not sure how much of a difference that would make, but that was the
only ones they had. They're not too bad for noise, but they do hum a
little.

Clint

"FJ Shepley & JM Pfohl" wrote in message
I bought some cold weather fluorescent lights today. They are half price
at
Canadian Tire.
My question is....What is good distance for them to be apart from each
other? I bought 3 units. My garage is 20 x 12.

Thanks,
Frank.