Sniffer

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 03:35:12 GMT, "John Emmons"
wrote:

I didn't need to be "convinced" of anything so I don't know what you're
referring to.

I have no idea what "two nations down in the heart of Islam" is in reference
to so I can't comment on that either.

That's because you are willful idiot. Thanks for confirming my
original opinion of you

I think that the American people demand results all the time and the current
administration has mastered the art of convincing them that they, and only
they can deliver those results. Which is of course nonsensical. Once the

you are delusional. Your problem with this admin is they are not
Democrats. End of story.

American people start to understand that there's a whole world outside our
borders and that a lot of people who populate that world are more than a
little comtemptuous of us, maybe things will get better. But I doubt it.

So the "American people" are stupid ? Are you an American? But YOU
aren't stupid are you? YOU are worldly and sophisticated. YOU know
what others think? How can you tell the difference between the
contempt you perceive and the one you have ?

Mr. Bush and his cronies will go down in history as perhaps the worst
president that this country ever had. Quite a legacy for a Yalie pretending
to be a cowboy.

Next you'll say it was only a blowjob. Yes well, it's not at all the
same as pretending to be adolescent horndog with astroturf in the back
of his el camino eh? Now there is a president with a pedigree.

And as for being contemptous, I'm always contemptous of people who's sole
method of dealing with conflict is to try and kill everyone that they're in
conflict with. It hasn't worked yet, if it did, we wouldn't be involved in

it hasn't? now you are just lying. Ask the germans and japanese if
it worked. But hey whatever, I'm contemptuous of those who want to
pause and try to understand those that are killing us NOW, then spend
years trying to open a meaningful dialog, while constantly berating
the USA for being ... name your fav sin here ..
so many conflicts around the world.

yup, on 9/10 that was true ... unless you would like make a bill of
indictments against the US now ... plz do

Don't check your brain at the door.

what difference does it make you did
John Emmons

"Sniffer" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:37:10 -0500, Patriarch
wrote:

"John Emmons" wrote in
:

Another candidate for secretary of state...where do you people come
from?

John Emmons

I know where I've filed his future commentary...

haha so you two world leaders weren't convienced by the results of
9/11 ? Two nations down in the heart of Islam and somehow you think
that after a couple more attacks similar to 9/11 the American people
won't demand results ?

comeon guys if you are going to be so contemptuous don't check your
brain at the door.