Lady

Considering that you posed a message to a newsgroup of strangers it would
appear that you wish to learn how those strangers would feel if their
neighbor installed a fence connected to theirs and how they would handle it.

So far - everyone who has provided a response, which evidentally you don't
want to hear - you respond with "Bite Me"

Well --- next time you have a question - answer it yourself cause posting on
a newsgroup may provide you with responses you obviously don't want to hear.

"FOM" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a fence installed last year. It is three sides that enclose my
backyard. Yesterday, my next door neighbor installed a fence and used
my existing fence to complete enclosing his backyard. He did not ask me
if he could do this, he just had the installers attach his fence to
ours. Now, we are paying for one third of this guy's fence. Is this
legal? What should I do?