wkearney99

however I don't want the couch "sliding" when a kid jumps onto it

What are your experiences with any of these, is there something else I
should be considering?

Besides the rubber cups nothing I know of will work any better than what
you've tried.

How about screwing a set of wood blocks to the floor as a way to keep it
from sliding? My folks put ones behind the feet of our couch to keep it
from sliding back into the drapery. The screw holes can be easily patched
if it's needed. You could even go so far as to make the wood block with a
cupped edge to help deflect not only front/back but also side to side
motion, while still allowing for pulling it forward and over for cleaning.
Might help to put a bit of felt in-between the block and the floor to avoid
denting the surface and only screw it down enough to firmly hold it in place
(thus two screws). Make sure you use long enough screws to get a bite into
the subfloor and not just the surface laminate. Pre-drill to make clean
holes.