Dave Plowman

Default Flues cross my boundary - whar are the regs

In article ,
Andy wrote:
From my understanding a boiler flue must be at least 600mm away from a
facing boundary. Therefore if his wall (through which the flue projects)
forms the boundary then this arrangement is not acceptable - speak to
Building Control Officer at the local council.

It sounds like the passageway between the houses is shared - so where is
the boundary in this case?

I've got a similar thing - my house is a Victorian semi, and there's about
a 1 metre passage shared with next door. Just nicely too small to allow
wheelbarrow access because of downpipes. And if they wanted to vent
anything into that passage I wouldn't object - unless it were to cause
physical damage to my walls.

--
*What happens when none of your bees wax? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn