Billy

But's it's in the center of the state?

"Rich Greenberg" wrote in message
In article ,
Billy wrote:
I'm looking for Land in the Florida area. I was told by a friend who
bought
and sold land and made double his money in Pt. St Lucie that Ocala was a
good investment too. However, I'm looking to buy land to hold, then build
on
in the next 5 years for a vacation home. Ocala sounds like a place I'd
like
to be. So, I go out to the realtor.com and new home websites and find land
for $15,000 to $40,000. What's the deal here? It sounds too cheap to be
real
in today's hot market. What could the "strings attached" be here?

Its under water at high tide.

--
Rich Greenberg Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321
6507