Rich Greenberg

In article ,
Rich Greenberg wrote:
In article ,
Billy wrote:
I'm looking for Land in the Florida area. I was told by a friend who bought
and sold land and made double his money in Pt. St Lucie that Ocala was a
good investment too. However, I'm looking to buy land to hold, then build on
in the next 5 years for a vacation home. Ocala sounds like a place I'd like
to be. So, I go out to the realtor.com and new home websites and find land
for $15,000 to $40,000. What's the deal here? It sounds too cheap to be real
in today's hot market. What could the "strings attached" be here?

Its under water at high tine.

Tide, not tine. Sorry.