Richard W.

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:16:11 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

I honestly think the guy was fooled like I was...so I cant stomp his
ass. I think..I hope he was....

It's easy to fool someone who chooses to remain a fool - some people
actually think you can buy a real Rolex on the street for $25, they
just choose to not look closely to see it's a Bolex or Rolox...

From the start, I only knew it was supposed to be a Honda. I had no
idea what a EX4500 was, so I wasnt expecting the Super Quiet yada yada
fully enclosed genset. Just a generic Honda genset. HomeDespot sort of
thing.

Is that really a Honda 5.5 engine in there, or a counterfit chinese
clone? Its VERY plainly marked on the metal recoil starter cover as a
Honda 5.5 hp engine

Well, considering as it's supposed to be a totally enclosed genset
with an 11 HP motor, I would treat EVERYTHING the labels say as
suspect from here on out.

Indeed. I showed it around to a few people today..they all said Nice
Honda, until I pointed out things...and even the informed had to
scratch their heads.

Gunner

Schucks auto supply is selling a clone of the Honda for $299.99 and have
been running the add for months in the paper.

Richard W.