Mark & Mary Ann Weiss

Default Sony Replacement CRT Wanted

A friend of mine out in AZ called me tonight looking for a CRT to replace
the one in his Sony KV-32S25. He doesn't want to put a lot of $$ into this
set as it will be used in his kids' room. So a liquidator or service shop
that's got one that they're stuck with from a cancelled repair job would be
an ideal find as he's looking to keep the cost under $400.
The CRT part number is 8-733-743-05.
If anyone knows of a very good deal on some leftover stock, I would
appreciate hearing from you. I'll pass the info to my friend, or put you in
touch if you have the item for sale. Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

Mark A. Weiss, P.E.
www.mwcomms.com