Grant P. Beagles

My Lee Valley catalog is all the tool porn I can handle!

bf wrote:

I'd probably buy the magazine at least once for the humor aspect of it.
(Maybe a couple times).. But it would have to have real good articles
to keep me buying it.
I can get a playboy or whatever if I want to see naked chicks.

keep in mind that the target audience for woodworking magazines are
generally guys that are older. (Not many 18 year olds drop the cash for
a unisaw). A lot of them apparently have to ask their wife's permission
to do anything.

I would buy the mag a few times. A few other people would for the
novelty, but I think it would be tough to have staying power with it. I
think the skin aspect of it would turn off more people than it would
attract. And to be honest, I really have no interest in seeing wooden
dildoes or sex chairs.