Prometheus

On 28 Jul 2005 07:17:55 -0700, wrote:

If I had to get rid of alll stationary tools save saw and one other the
"one other" would be the drum sander.

I think I'd keep the lathe- second choice would be the router table.
I figure the rest of it can be done with hand tools almost as easily.

That last sentence is a real conversation starter. I thought about it
a while as I recently contemplated a temporary move to San Francisco.
Having a 20x30' shop was out of the question, so I had to think small.
I was getting around to thinking small good workbench, hand planes, and
my beloved bosch jig saw with a broom and dust pan to do dust
collection. :-)

Bob