Harold and Susan Vordos

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Harold and Susan Vordos says...

Understood, especially after my fall while building the house. Not sure
what happened because I sustained a concussion, but my half day of fun

cost
over $5,000. No broken bones, but a badly bruised chest where one of the
building blocks (10" thick, 15" tall, 7-1/2 feet long, about 100 pounds)
landed on my chest. It appears I pulled it off the wall as I fell.

Ouch. I don't recall hearing about the block before. You were
really lucky.

Yep, I figure that I could *definitely* have somebody do that
tiny bit of roof for less than $5K!

The other issue is, the rest of the roof is slate, so I don't
want some hack up there busting the rest of it up just to fix
something that's not really critical at the moment.

Jim

It sounds like a very nice place. Any chance you could send me a picture of
your place, Jim? If you're comfortable doing so, please send it via email.

Here in Onalaska, there are NO grand homes. Even the founder of the town,
Carlisle, lived in a modest home. He raped the land and left. He was a
timber barren that founded three towns, all named Onalaska. How strange is
that?

Harold