Pop

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
message ...

"Ken" wrote in message
news
We have a single handle Moen kitchen faucet with a
sprayer hose on the
side of the faucet. Since we bought the house used,
I have no
paperwork about the faucet giving model etc.

The diverter valve inside the faucet seems to be
sticky and does not
work properly when the sprayer hose is turned on
unless we turn the
sprayer on and off several times quickly.

Are there any servicable parts inside the faucet or
would just taking
it apart and cleaning help?

I am a novice at such things and don't want to take
it apart if it
won't solve the problem.

Do what Jim said, and then call the company. They
have an odd habit, at least based on my experience:
They're helpful on the phone and they like to send
free parts to customers. Really obnoxious.

LOL, wish my faucet had been Moen! In trying to get
the cover off to get at the ball valve, I broke the
foolish thing loose from its base! And the Li'l Lady
of course, picked out a much more expensive
replacement - one of those where you can grab the spout
and pull it out and use it as a sprayer! Nice, but
expensive!

Lesson learned,

Pop