John Emmons

I didn't need to be "convinced" of anything so I don't know what you're
referring to.

I have no idea what "two nations down in the heart of Islam" is in reference
to so I can't comment on that either.

I think that the American people demand results all the time and the current
administration has mastered the art of convincing them that they, and only
they can deliver those results. Which is of course nonsensical. Once the
American people start to understand that there's a whole world outside our
borders and that a lot of people who populate that world are more than a
little comtemptuous of us, maybe things will get better. But I doubt it.

Mr. Bush and his cronies will go down in history as perhaps the worst
president that this country ever had. Quite a legacy for a Yalie pretending
to be a cowboy.

And as for being contemptous, I'm always contemptous of people who's sole
method of dealing with conflict is to try and kill everyone that they're in
conflict with. It hasn't worked yet, if it did, we wouldn't be involved in
so many conflicts around the world.

Don't check your brain at the door.

John Emmons

"Sniffer" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:37:10 -0500, Patriarch
wrote:

"John Emmons" wrote in
:

Another candidate for secretary of state...where do you people come
from?

John Emmons

I know where I've filed his future commentary...

haha so you two world leaders weren't convienced by the results of
9/11 ? Two nations down in the heart of Islam and somehow you think
that after a couple more attacks similar to 9/11 the American people
won't demand results ?

comeon guys if you are going to be so contemptuous don't check your
brain at the door.