Chip

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:15:31 GMT,it is alleged that "PC Paul"
spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

John Cartmell wrote:
In article ws.net,
:::Jerry:::: wrote:
Possibly, and how many of those sockets you need will ever be used
for anything over 2Kw?

One will have a heater attached whilst many of the others will be
running computers that require no more power than 2 or 3 AA batteries
could provide.

But I was illustrating that times change.

I wish they would introduce a small, low power (2A?) plug/socket so my PC
setup (currently using 9 13A sockets) could be done with a lot less space...

IEC plugs and sockets maybe? Power strips (distribution boards) in
this format are readily available and they're rated at a healthy 10 or
6 amps (depending on manufacturer). The length per socket is about 3/4
inch.

http://www.dataandpower.com/gallery/...ic0001_jpg.jpg

--
This .signature has been hijacked by the Shellfish Liberation Army.
Please remain clam.