Eric R Snow

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:25:00 -0700, JR North

Never Mind, The file is in the 1998 dropbox files. I had no idea that
I'd had that motor that long. It's about time I used it. And, the mods
had already been done by me. Probably back when I first got it in '98.
ERS
wrote:

Oops. Was thinking about the "2HP" treadmill motor board.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
JR North wrote:

There are 7X10 board schematics and mods in the dropbox- don't have the
specific link.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
mb wrote:

Hi all...

I recently picked up a 7x10 mini lathe (HF's 33684) that needs a
control board. HF wants $61 for a replacement, but armed with a
schematic, I may be able to troubleshoot and repair this one. There's
no visual clues to the problem (burned compunents, bad solder joints,
etc.) and quite a bit of SMD technology that's beyond my capabilities,
but I'd like to give it a try anyways! If you have such a schematic
and are willing to share it, please let me know here, or e-mail me at
mister.bill(at)starband.net I already have the wiring diagram that is
in the manual, but the board is represented by a white rectangle. I
need the schematic of the board itself!

Many thanks!