Eric R Snow

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:25:00 -0700, JR North

Whats it called? I mean the file in the dropbox? I've looked back to
2002 for 2HP, treadmill, schematic, motor, control, and circuit. And
was unable to find anything about the 2HP treadmill board.
Eric

Oops. Was thinking about the "2HP" treadmill motor board.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
JR North wrote:

There are 7X10 board schematics and mods in the dropbox- don't have the
specific link.
JR
Dweller in the cellar
mb wrote:

Hi all...

I recently picked up a 7x10 mini lathe (HF's 33684) that needs a
control board. HF wants $61 for a replacement, but armed with a
schematic, I may be able to troubleshoot and repair this one. There's
no visual clues to the problem (burned compunents, bad solder joints,
etc.) and quite a bit of SMD technology that's beyond my capabilities,
but I'd like to give it a try anyways! If you have such a schematic
and are willing to share it, please let me know here, or e-mail me at
mister.bill(at)starband.net I already have the wiring diagram that is
in the manual, but the board is represented by a white rectangle. I
need the schematic of the board itself!

Many thanks!