raden

In message , max-man
writes
Can anyone please recommend an (online?) supplier of waterproof
housings/boxes for mains electrics, ie to house a main fuse box,
circuit breakers, interconnections, etc?

I'll explain more fully - this is needed for an out-building which has
a waterproof roof yet is open on some sides (ie the rain can blow in
at times along with mist, fog and general damp). The existing fuse
box, etc is in a very poor state (rusty, etc) and I have already
employed an electrician to do the job of replacing it and installing
it all in a suitable waterproof housing. However, his main supplier is
having a hard job getting hold of the required waterproof boxes. He
doesn't want the 'bog standard' ones that the local power distributor
supplies as they're apparently a bit tacky and fragile, instead he's
trying to get hold of some better ones.

I am personally sick and tired of waiting so thought that I'd make my
own enquiries. The required boxes (2 are needed) will need to be about
2 feet in height by 1 foot wide.

Can anyone give me any pointers please?

RS do one about 9" by 18", they might do bigger

or try farnell or CPC

--
geoff