Pete C

On 27 Jul 2005 10:26:18 -0700, wrote:

Pete

I spoke too soon!!!. OK next problem. The M10 connector I have is 300mm
long, however this is not long enough to
clear the tap body. I can attach the two hoses together for one supply
OK but the problem here is that there is no room to fit the other one
in. So I need to be able to clear the tap body by a good inch or so so
I can attach the hoses without them fowling each other. Any other
ideas?

Hi,

Do the M10 connectors look like this? :

http://www.toolstation.com/messages.html?closeUp=54750

300mm should be fine to clear the bottom of the tap, the ends can be
bent away no problem.

A digicam pic of what you have would be very helpful.

cheers,
Pete.