Rick Hughes

Default Swimming pool plumbing ?

"JK" wrote in message ...
Hi all,
I am going to install a pool within then next 6 weeks and have the design

A website with a forum would be helpful or just somewhere where info could
be found. Any help would be appreciated. I will be putting up a website to
show the project from start to completion.

Many thanks in advance.

There are a large number of Swimming pool links on the Uk_Selfbuild
forum web sites ( uk_selfbuiild on
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/UK_Selfbuild )

Here are a selection of swimming pool links form the site:

http://www.doughboy-pools.com/
http://www.doughboy-pools.com/
http://www.diyswimmingpools.co.uk/index.html
http://www.chiswellpools.co.uk/
http://www.south-online.co.uk/i_diy_swimming_pools.html
http://www.polypool.co.uk/
http://www.sundancepools.com/
http://www.oxfordshire.co.uk/data/sub0938.html
http://www.atlantica.co.uk/books/inform.html
http://www.jameswhitepools.com/LUXUR...OLS%20MAIN.htm
http://www.sspools.ie/
http://www.caromal.co.uk/
http://www.allswimltd.com/home.htm

That is a start for you, I have built a couple of pools so happy to
answer any questions if you want to send me a mail.

Rick