MM

Jim,

I have one very similar. Back jaw moves instead of the front. Very stout

The logo's different thought. It has an upper case "P" inside a circle, with
a double ended arrow through the leg of the "P".

All I know about it is that it was made in Poland.

Mark

"Jim Geib" wrote in message
. ..
I have this bench vise I would like to find the manfg. of. The only

markings
on it is a group of three letters. a mirror image of the upper case F,

it's
little arms to the left.An upper case P right beside it, with an upper

case
U under the two letters with the lages of the FP inside the U. The vise is
all cast iron, with the back jaw the movable and set in dovetail in the

main
body.
Any ideas anyone

Thank You