Rich The Newsgroup Wacko

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:00:15 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:46:04 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Mungo Bulge wrote:
I don't know if the batteries for the hybrid will be available at Radio
Shack or not, but that is where I bought my first replacement battery
for my callipers and, as they are guaranteed for life, I just put the
receipt in the callipers' box and get a new FREE one when ever the old
one goes dead. I don't even bother turning them off.

Say that again? RatShack guarantees non-rechargable batteries for "life"?

It's probably for "the life of the battery".

Either that's a misprint by them, there's some really dumbo clerks at
your local Radio Shack, or your entire alimentary tract has somehow
become completely reversed; a medical miracle. G

An automobile can last a lifetime, if you drive recklessly enough. ;-)
--
Cheers!
Rich