Harold and Susan Vordos

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Harold and Susan Vordos

says...
I'm in Western Washington State, building a house. The way it looks right
now, that's going to be happening for the rest of my life! :-)

Houses finish to an assymptote. They don't just go and finish at
a point. It goes on forever. And ever. And ever....

:^)

The only way you know you are done is when you're willing to
put up with the unfinished bits. This is the same thing that
happens when you buy an older house. You move in and get all
excited fixing it up. This goes on for about five years and
then you say, heck, it's only a place to live. So what if
the kitchen cabinets are held to teh wall with duct tape!

Jim

Chuckle!

I was thinking windows and doors would be nice, at least when it's raining.

Harold