miamicuse

Do you have any suggestions as to the merit of either approach? They told
me the reason for the $7500 is due to the expensive equipment and they have
to factor in complications (like what if they run into a big coral rock when
they are tunneling etc...yeah right so they probably added the cost of coral
rock removal into the standard minimum contract LOL) regardless I need to
determine an approach then see if I can get reasonable prices. Regular
plumbers just don't have the equipment they have.

MC

" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greetings,

This kind of crap ****es me off.

You are the home owner? If so you might be able to pull the permit
yourself. Then send me an e-mail and I can come down and "help" you do
it for $2500.00 (I have previously done work on my own lines). "We"
can even fill it back in with sand-cement. How will you feel when a
couple of guys work for not even a full day, two days tops, and you
hand them the $7500?

Good luck,
William

PS: I am sure some people will be infuriated by this e-mail. Believe
it or not plumbing is within the grasp of the mere mortal.