Harold and Susan Vordos

"Andy Asberry" wrote in message
snip----

Or...bootleg a small system that would be sized to handle the small
amount of waste.

I'm leaning toward the latter but I have concerns about whether there
would be enough solids to keep the bacteria working.

That's not an issue. There are products on the market that will work, and
they're not expensive. One of them, DrainCare, is available at Home
Depot. It's an enzyme product that is intended for clearing clogged drains
by digesting solids....... I've used it with very good success, and
recommend it highly. You could introduce a small amount a few times each
year and keep the tank(s) functioning just fine.

Usual disclaimers----just a satisfied customer.

Harold