Dhakala

I've been asked only because I'm working in the publishing world and
happen to be a weekend woodworker who likes power tools a lot.

My "client" as you say just did a simple math after flipping through an
Easy Rider issue: woodworkers are mostly men, they love women and they
love tools. He tought: "Why not put them all together and get more sex
into the hobby?".

You're a "weekend woodworker." Do you work alone or with a woman? Men
buy bikes to attract women. Later, they buy routers and other noisy,
mess-making things to keep the women at bay temporarily.

Guys, can the protests. I know the real reason you wear ear protection.
:-)

I didn't really know what to think and was willing to start testing the
waters for him as he doesn't know much about ww - he's got the money
and he's looking to make more like every business man on this planet.
So, I don't give too much of a damn about the way he will "accept" my
conclusions.

The reason I find it hard now is based on your feedback, it will
probably a much harder task to do than I had expected. I feel like a
contractor who bid on a job and realized after he started it will twice
more time and material to complete the job.

Well, the feedback is overwhelmingly opposed to the idea of a soft porn
woodworking mag, so you're done now.

Unless the task you're talking about is publishing a serious
woodworking mag.