Dave in Fairfax

Fly-by-Night CC wrote:
Something interesting appears to be happening over on
rec.crafts.woodturning - some oldies who left a year or so ago are again
visiting and beginning to participate again. It's good to see them back
and offering their wisdom, experience and commentary.

I've been here since '99 or so and have memories of a few very
insightful or incite-ful, and humorous folks. Some I miss, some not so
much and at least one has gone on to whatever comes after this life. But
there are still some interesting characters from the old days and who
knows which current participant will become part of the wreck legend for
future readers.

Yup, let's hope that it's contagious.

Dave in Fairfax
--