Groggy

Cloaking /OFF

Hey there Tom.

I still manage to read The Wreck occasionally, and am glad to find
certain regulars still around. I'd love to be able to post more and
get involved like I used too, but the opportunities aren't what they
were.

To say the wreck is lacking in wisdom and wit may be self defeating.
There are a lot of people who have posted "jewels", we simply need to
encourage them to post more (and also show some discipline by not
reacting to trolls).

Hope everyone is well,

Groggy

Cloaking /ON

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:29:00 -0400, Tom Watson
wrote:

I received a communication from a WreckFriend of mine today.

A thinking man, a judicious man, a decent wooddorker.

He said that he would no longer be a cohabitant of the Wreck.

This was disturbing to me and I thought to parse its particulars.

He states that the Wreck is lacking in, " both wisdom and wit."

I suppose that I would have to agree, in a general sense.

We are certainly well past the days where Mr. Leach and Mr. Olguin
lent their particular insight into things particular and general on
the WrecK.

I have not seen a post from Mr. Bohn in quite some time.

I have not seen my favorite story teller spin his tales here in a bit.

I read a good deal too much of Mr. Fatheree's political opinions, and
those of Messrs. Hinz, Fredfighter, Miller, etc. - good and worthy
men, I am sure, but not much in the wooddorking department.

I wonder why they post here.

I will miss my friend, and he will be missed by those who value
insight, values, and intelligence.

One more good man gone.

One less reason to read the Wreck.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker