Larry Jaques

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:29:00 -0400, the opaque Tom Watson
clearly wrote:

I received a communication from a WreckFriend of mine today.

A thinking man, a judicious man, a decent wooddorker.

What the hell was HE doing here?

He said that he would no longer be a cohabitant of the Wreck.

This was disturbing to me and I thought to parse its particulars.

He states that the Wreck is lacking in, " both wisdom and wit."

I suppose that I would have to agree, in a general sense.

Gee, why didn't you simply tell him I was on vacation, Tawm?
bseg

We are certainly well past the days where Mr. Leach and Mr. Olguin
lent their particular insight into things particular and general on
the WrecK.

I have not seen a post from Mr. Bohn in quite some time.

I have not seen my favorite story teller spin his tales here in a bit.

Yeah, where IS Mr. Nowrecki, anyway?

I read a good deal too much of Mr. Fatheree's political opinions, and
those of Messrs. Hinz, Fredfighter, Miller, etc. - good and worthy
men, I am sure, but not much in the wooddorking department.

All plonked for one reason or another.

I wonder why they post here.

Good Q.

I will miss my friend, and he will be missed by those who value
insight, values, and intelligence.

One more good man gone.

One less reason to read the Wreck.

Sest lavvy, wot?

("C'est la vie" for those who didn't grok it.)

P.S: I got to (covertly) fondle a piece of David Marks' work
at the Sonoma Artistry in Wood show last weekend. I had thought
it was a full on woodwreckin' show and was sorely disappointed.
$23 in gas, $5 at the door, and a 350 mile drive in 100°+ weather
didn't make it any less painful. Had I known in advance, I would
have taken off at 4am to head home, before it heated up.

The "bowl table" was mighty nice, though. No gaps, crisp edges,
extremely small amount of tearout in the through tenons, and a
real nice selection of 10/4 or 12/4 wood planking.

Gator: The other white meat!
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development