raden

In message ws.net,
Doctor Drivel writes

Thanks, they're supposed to be getting back to me with prices.

And thanks Aidan

[Ooops, seem to have sent that while supposed to be editing.]
Was going to say, I think the SWEP Aidan mentioned was SWEP NORTH AMERICA
Duluth, GA 30096 who seem to do industrial etc and I guess are not the
small/cheap end of the market.

Thanks Doctor Drivel for the links to flow switches. I hadn't thought to
check RS & Farnell.

BTW is Doctor Drivel now the official latest John/Adam/IMM/Dr Evil
incarnation? And is it like Dr Who where someone else takes over the part
after each transmogrification? Maybe that would explain the CV: gas meter
designer, installer, rocket scientist, brain surgeon, sperm donor ....

...and good looking, great singer, fabulous tango dancer, natty dresser and
the world's greatest poet.

And general ****wit

--
geoff