Mungo Bulge

Ok John, as usual there are a lot of answers which don't tell you how
you can, mostly from people with only a passing knowledge of how to do
it.
You are better off asking the question on
microsoft.public.win95.networking newsgroup. At least there you will
get three answers on how to do it right and then for amusement you can
read the rest of the thread as they argue among themselves as to which
one is better.

This newsgroup is really good at metalworking, so unless you really
want to rivet the two computers together, you should post to a
networking group.

--
The Road Warrior Hobbit

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this account with services or other
commercial interests