Owain

50% of users use less than average. Its normally the ones that use less
than average that consider going over to meters.

That depends on the metered rate. Scottish Water charges so much for its
metered water it is only worth going on a meter if you are a single
person living in a mansion. Hardly an encouragement to economy.

Excuse me while I run to Tesco for some more bottled water. The tap
water yesterday was black and although it is now running clear it still
tastes undrinkably metallic. I had to cook last night's pasta in water
from Willow Lane Huddersfield; ditto my early morning cuppa.

Owain