Ed Rinehart

Dave Hinz wrote:

On 22 Jul 2005 12:30:41 -0700, jim rozen wrote:

In article , Harold and Susan Vordos says...

Having suffered for years with helicobacter pylori bacteria, and a bleeding
ulcer, I can sympathize with the heartburn. Unless you've lived through
endless days of that kind of inconvenience, I'm not sure anyone can
understand the agony.

Her heartburn was purely caused by a parasitic infestation.
After the delivery, the cure was instantaneous, and complete!

Ah, so it was a _sexually transmitted_ parasitic infestation, to boot.

Until now, I was wondering what this had to with cleaning rusty tools.

Ed R