Unknown

On 22 Jul 2005 12:30:41 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

,;In article , Harold and Susan Vordos says...
,;
,;Having suffered for years with helicobacter pylori bacteria, and a bleeding
,;ulcer, I can sympathize with the heartburn. Unless you've lived through
,;endless days of that kind of inconvenience, I'm not sure anyone can
,;understand the agony.
,;
,;Her heartburn was purely caused by a parasitic infestation.
,;After the delivery, the cure was instantaneous, and complete!

Unfortunately none of the posters here were intelligent enough to
recognize that the thread was drifting off topic.

DRIFTING??????? Holly ****. Not even close to having anything to deal
with rusty tools.