Ulysses

wrote in message
ups.com...
Actually I just checked hondas website. That unit has
the gx100 engine on it. Not really a common honda engine.

If its similar to a gx 120 on up you can do a cheap swap.

You'd need to make sure that its roughly the same dimensions
as other models.

Tom

Thanks Tom! Where did you find that info? I looked and didn't find
anything on the engine.

I reckon it won't hurt anthing if I have to put in a 4 HP instead of 3.5 or
whatever. As long as they are the same outside. Some of the guys selling
engines on eBay have all the specs, pics, and dimensions right on the
listing. I'm now going back to Honda's site and see if I can find what you
found...