Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Capitol wrote:
And the result is washing machines which give you back clothes in more
or less the same filthy state as when you put them in! So you have to
wash them 2 or 3 times and the energy efficiency is unbelievably bad.
I'm still regretting not rebuilding my old washing machine when it lost
it's bearings, the local noise level is sometimes near deafening when
she looks at the results of the new machine.

I recently bought a Meile which uses a tiny amount of water compared to
the old front loader, and it washes every bit as well and with a fraction
of the noise. It's so quiet I'm happy to use it overnight if needed.

--
*Can atheists get insurance for acts of God? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.