Baron

If your local hardware or plumbing supply parts store doesn'r carry the
nut-splitter, here's a web site I was given years ago. They still carry it.

http://www.seekonk.com/plumbstart.html

Good Luck.

"KLS" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:44:24 -0400, Speedy Jim wrote:

KLS wrote:
What alternatives do I have for removing rusted, frozen bolts in a
very tight space in the underside of my 1906 porcelain sink?

Drill thru the nuts. Then you can break them apart.
If you do this under the sink wear glasses!

There is a tool called "Nutbuster" you can buy too.

Really? Now *THIS* is interesting. Thanks for your suggestion; I
definitely will check it out (gonna cut off the supply lines up to the
nuts and try the socket approach first). My neighborhood hardware
store guy, Ron, ought to know about the Nutbuster.