Dave Liquorice

Default Expanding Foam {Was: Sound insulation of soil pipe}

On Mon, 31 May 2004 00:07:28 +0100, Christian McArdle wrote:

I bought a brand that came with 2 different size nozzles. You get 2
goes without having to clean.

So did I on the basis it was the same price as another brand with only
one nozzle...

I'll be happy. Life is too short to clean those little b*stards.

Wait until it's cured, roll the tube between your hands squidging it
slightly unscrew from the trigger bit and the foam will just pull out.
Small screw driver will dig/push the rest out of the trigger half.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail