jim rozen

In article , Harold and Susan Vordos says...

But I still can't get over the Dr. caching her on the fly,
like with a catcher's mitt. Also the fact that my wife
had no drugs, and the first thing she wanted the next day
was breakfast, not painkillers. The next thing she wanted
was irish whisky!

And she wanted Irish whisky? That's one damned good woman, Jim.

She had terrible heartburn. The first thing she wanted was
breakfast and a cup of coffee. She was unable to drink coffee
for the last months of the pregnancy on account of the heartburn.
It was too learly but the staff went downstairs and rustled her
up some grub.

I brought her a bottle of jamesons that afternoon, that was next
on the list. She didn't drink any alcohol during the pregnancy
so she kinda missed it.

Jim

please reply to: