Harold and Susan Vordos

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Harold and Susan Vordos

says...

I saw this happen. I still can't believe it.

Uh huh!

Harold

My daughter's 16 now. She just got her driving permit, she's
going to be a junior in HS next year. Colleges are sending
her literature.

All too cool, Jim. Looks like you folks did good.

But I still can't get over the Dr. caching her on the fly,
like with a catcher's mitt. Also the fact that my wife
had no drugs, and the first thing she wanted the next day
was breakfast, not painkillers. The next thing she wanted
was irish whisky!

And she wanted Irish whisky? That's one damned good woman, Jim.
I was the ex did. I'm not cut out for such things!

Women are just tougher than men. It's obvious to me.

And me.in the delivery room with my ex when she gave birth to my daughter,
way back in '63. I required far more attention that

Harold