jim rozen

In article , Harold and Susan Vordos says...

I saw this happen. I still can't believe it.

Uh huh!

Harold

My daughter's 16 now. She just got her driving permit, she's
going to be a junior in HS next year. Colleges are sending
her literature.

But I still can't get over the Dr. caching her on the fly,
like with a catcher's mitt. Also the fact that my wife
had no drugs, and the first thing she wanted the next day
was breakfast, not painkillers. The next thing she wanted
was irish whisky!

Women are just tougher than men. It's obvious to me.

Jim

please reply to: