Nick wrote:
Cmon. do you really believe the guy has TWO rolexes? Nobody who posts here
would have that kind of money to waste!

The chance of him having one alone is slim to none as richard already said.

He just WISHED he had a rolex or two at home!

Hi Nick,

I don't blame you for wondering why anyone would have both a dress and
a sport Rolex. In fact, I only accidentally own a dress Rolex because a
friend saw my sport Rolex and then figured I'd like more (which I don't
want any more than one watch ever) - but I couldn't stop them before
they gave another one to me as a gift. Luckily I'm still friends with
them despite their wasted largesse.

Here is a front view of the two Rolex watches (dress & sport)
http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/6...exfront9nt.jpg

And here is a back view (against the backdrop of this thread):
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3...lexback3hl.jpg

If you need more proof before you'll help me, please just let me know.

Rusty