Frank Adam

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:21:17 +0800, "Fraser Johnston"
wrote:

I have had mainspring barrels pop out of my fingers while removing the
mainspring, hit the floor edge on and roll at high speed out into the next
room, would never had found it if I wasn't watching at the time.

I'm going to build a perspex fronted box with 2 holes drilled in the front
to stick your arms through. Put some rubber collars on the arm holes and
you will never lose parts again. Think I'll make a million bucks with it?

Not sure, but you'll certainly get certified. ;-p

--

Regards, Frank