Mary Fisher

"T i m" wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:04:46 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

I wouldn't use Optrex for anything, what's the point?

Erm, to bathe and soothe?

In my experience it's no better than plain water - but that's just my
experience. The opticians I know (all four of them!) say the same.

They are probably right .. as I was away from home would I just lay on
my back and wait for rain or go to the Chemist and ask for an eyebath
and a cup of water? ;-)

I do have some 'artificial tears' which do soothe - but I wouldn't know
where to find them in an emergency.

Most women I know know exactly where to find their 'artificial tears'
in an emergency or otherwise .. usually just after I question the
reasoning that 'the clothes sale will save us money" .. ;-)

You'd be OK with me in that respect, I don't buy clothes.

No I'm NOT a naturist.

I hope there's no permanent damage - I don'tsuppose there is.

Thanks for the thought .. no, I think things are back to normal (minor
macular distortion (wet type) in my left eye and ever shortening arms)
;-)

The latter comes with wisdom.
smirk

And if that comes with age Mary ... ? smirk ;-)

Well worked out! I told you they came with wisdom .
smirk

Mary