T i m

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:38:57 GMT, "PC Paul" wrote:

"Darling, I've finished the washing up again as you asked .. we still
have some paper plates don't we ..?

lol

Another technique is the one I got from Scott Adams (of Dilbert fame).. say
yes and do nothing.

Oh like the " .. and would you put the bin bag out the front"

"Ok" I answer, fully intending to do so before the bin men turn up the
next morning .. only to see her struggle past some 10 mins later
muttering 'I'll do it myself then shall I ... ".

Now I swear she didn't say "within the next ten mins" ... and the
bins won't be emptied for another 14 hours!

Empirical evidence leads me to believe that this is considered fairly
annoying, and possibly not such a good tactic

So I found out ... you didn't believe the how I got a sore eye story
did you blush ;-(

All the best ...

Remote T i m (with WiFi laptop in the shed)